Monday, July 17, 2006

I Want to Punch Paris Hilton in the Face
In a recent interview in London's Sunday Times. Paris Hilton compared herself to Marilyn Monroe and Princess Diana, calling herself this decades "Iconic Blonde".
“There's nobody in the world like me. I think every decade has an iconic blonde - like Marilyn Monroe or Princess Diana - and right now, I'm that icon.”

What kind of delusional bullshit is this? Even Britney "I really shouldn't be left alone with my children" Spears, has contributed more to our society than Paris Hilton.
She says, “I play dumb like Jessica Simpson plays dumb. But we know exactly what we're doing. We're smart blondes."
Oh yeah, she and Jessica Simpson are the fucking Einsteins. SHUT THE FUCK UP! Seriously someone should shoot her, and aim to kill.

No comments: